Monday, March 12, 2018

Hershey's Classic Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am a recipe hoarder.
I will try almost anything, but that means saving each and every one I see.

I had made something that included chocolate chips, and this Hershey recipe was on the back of the bag. It's basic chocolate chip cookies...but it's a recipe I didn't have for my blog.

Mission accepted!
(and one more off the top of the recipe mountain!)

Ingredients:
1 Cup Butter (softened)
¾ Cup Sugar
¾ Cup Light brown sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Eggs
2 ¼ Cup All purpose flour
1 Tsp Baking soda
½ Tsp Salt
2 Cups (11.5 oz package) milk chocolate chips


Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375
2. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy
3. Add eggs and beat well
4. In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt
5. Slowly add dry mixture to butter mixture
6. Stir in chocolate chips
7. Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet
8. Bake 8-10 minutes

Print


Come party with me HERE!

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a classic chocolate chip cookie, Jay and I love Hershey's chocolate! Your cookies look very tempting! Thank your for sharing this recipe with us at the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Will share on Twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Jay! Just wanted to let you know that your cookies are featured at this week's Hearth and Soul Link Party. Hope to 'see' you there! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete