Monday, March 5, 2018

Bread Machine Babka

My daughter finally cleaned her room!
OMG

It's not perfect, but she can find her clothing and she won't die in an avalanche if there is an emergency.

In the process of cleaning, she found (unearthed?) a mound of giftcards.
Oh so much money in gift cards.

We spent a rare day off shopping!
The girl child, my aunt, and myself were shopping fools!
Hubby's jaw dropped when he saw them all come in.
At least she's a bargain shopper, whew!

It was so nice to spend the day with her.
Our schedules are so varied,I am lucky if I see her for more than 20 minutes a day.
(not exaggerating)
I miss my little friend, and love so much to spend time with her.

These moments don't happen near enough!









Ingredients:
⅔ Cup Milk
2 Eggs (beaten)
½ Cup Sugar
¼ Tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Orange zest
¼ Cup Mashed potato
3 Tbsp Butter
2 ¾ Cups Bread flour
2 Tsp Yeast
¾ Cup Golden raisins


Directions:
1. Combine milk, eggs, sugar, salt, zest, mashed potato, and butter
2. Heat on stove just until butter melts
3. Add heated ingredients, flour, and yeast to bread machine
4. Use light sweet setting
5. Add raisins at beep (second knead)

Print





Come party with me HERE!


Adapted from: Recipe Link

No comments:

Post a Comment