Monday, November 27, 2017

Pretzel Marshmallow Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

I love holiday baking!

I sent cookies and treats around to all the neighbors and some friends and family. I have to ship some to certain friends and family too!

I saw this recipe on Baked Bree and knew this had to be made.
Yup, this was made waaaay back at Christmas...and posted now.

Sorry for the delay!

Ingredients:
1 Cup butter (softened)
½ Cup sugar
1 ½ Cup brown sugar
2 Eggs
2 Tsp vanilla
2 ¾ Cup flour
1 ½ Tsp baking powder
1 Tsp baking soda
½ Tsp salt
1 Cup crushed pretzels
1 Cup peanut butter chips
½ Cup mini marshmallows


Directions:
1. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy
2. Add eggs and vanilla
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
4. Add pretzel pieces, peanut butter chips, and marshmallows
5. Drop batter onto prepared cookie sheet
6. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.

Print


Come party with me HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I was your neighbor, these look delicious! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story and we hope you will join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming to visit! These sound delicious just by the list of ingredients. Thanks for sharing #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound so yummy! Thanks so much for sharing at our Party in Your PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very special treat that we will really enjoy! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
    Come Back Soon
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete